What we do
Singapore’s only free
Japanese business magazine
AsiaX is an informative business magazine that delivers useful information for people working in Singapore and other countries in Southeast Asia. AsiaX is the only free Japanese magazine that targets mainly business professionals in Singapore.
AsiaX covers local news, interviews, special features, columns, classifieds and job vacancy information. We offer a wide variety of up-to-date topics that are valuable for businesses, such as current affairs and social issues in Singapore and its neighbouring countries, economic and financial trends, laws, culture/events, F&B topics and other information that enhance the reader’s daily life.
- First publication:
- July 2004
- Issue date:
- Once a month, first of every month (subject to change depending on a calendar)
- About 15,000 copies (This circulation covers almost 50% of Japanese residents in Singapore!)
- A4 size, left binding
- More than 40 pages in full colour
- Majority of readers are
professionals based in Singapore
- AsiaX attracts readers of all ages, from teenagers to seniors above 60 years, with the largest group of readers aged 30 to 40. The ratio of male to female readers is 60% to 40%.
- Effective reach to all readers,
at an outing or at the office
- Approx. 300 places for distribution on the island
Our distribution locations include Isetan, MEIDI-YA, Books Kinokuniya, The Japanese Association of Singapore, over 10 Japanese clinics, shared offices, hotels, over 130 restaurants including Japanese restaurants and much more.
- Every issue is sent free-of-charge to over 2,000 offices of Japanese and other companies using our unique database.
- Synergy effects with website,
SNS and e-book
- Our website is updated daily. The average page views per day is 13,000 (as of December 2016).
Our Twitter and Facebook page are also updated daily. E-magazines are distributed to readers combining content from our printed magazines and the latest breaking news.
Back numbers are available on e-books.
History of AsiaX
- AsiaX’s inaugural edition published on July 2004. Vertical writing was used with left binding, and the quality of papers was more similar to that of newspapers compared to the current one.
- The late Mr. Lee Kuan Yew appeared on the cover of the memorable 100th edition.
- Special edition published every new year on 1st January. It is very rich in content with special design for all pages and special topics.
- In commemoration of our 10th anniversary, we looked back at the past decade of Singapore through impressive news.
- We continue to deliver useful information and columns for your businesses.